May 22, 2014

Graduation Cap Decoration

'Tis the time of graduation, and per my high school tradition, many of us are decorating our graduation caps with indications of our plans for the future. Most people normally cut out felt letters and maybe their school mascot and call it a day, but of course I wanted to do mine a little differently.

After deciding that I cannot write out block letters to save my life, I turned to the fact that I can embroider 'most anything at your beck and call. So I hand-wrote out my college name first on paper, then traced it to the felt, which I then embroidered. Easy peasy (and so much fun!)


As you may be able to tell, I will be attending Whitman College next fall. I didn't embroider an image of the mascot because, well, I'm not super thrilled to be attending the school home of the "Fighting Missionaries." At least we're also called "Whitties," too.

Can't wait for next year and exploring "the hard streets of Walla Walla," as they say.

Happy Crafting!!
--Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your high school graduation...and welcome to Whitman!

    ReplyDelete