May 16, 2014

And Some More Hats | Hat Week

Welcome to the final post of Hat Week! If you've missed some of the hat-tastic excitement, check out the other posts from this week:


To wrap up Hat Week, I have two last hats to share. I made them several months ago and planned to post them earlier but I kept pushing them back for whatever reason. Anyway, here they are!

After I made this Kittyville Hat for my sister, I still hadn't had enough with the terrific pattern. So I made another hat (but this time without the cat ears) for Emma last year with a purple Patons yarn.


Pattern adapted from Kittyville Hat (pictured above)
Pattern from Stich 'n Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook, by Debbie Stoller (2003).
Pattern: "Adults-Only Kittyville Hat" by Kitty Schmidt


***

I made this hat for Rebecca's birthday last fall. I made up a simple beanie pattern and  used Loops and Threads Charisma in Mountain Majesty (#24). I thought the color scheme really suited her adventurous and outdoorsy personality. 



Recognize the yarn? I used the leftover yarn from this hat to make the cabled beanie I shared earlier this week. ;)

Hope you enjoyed my first Hat Week! I know warm clothing is probably the last thing you're thinking about right now (unless you're from the Southern Hemisphere with winter approaching), but I wanted to share my newest pieces sooner rather than later.

See you all next Thursday--back to weekly posts for now!

Happy Crafting!!
--Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment